Step by step guide
Step-by-step Removals Guide
- Upon contact we will arrange for a surveyor to visit your property. During this visit we will establish your requirements regarding the various factors of your move.
- Following your survey we will send you our quotation together with an acceptance form, detailing our services specifically tailored to your move. We aim to post all quotations if not the same day, certainly the next working day. We can also fax or e-mail quotations the same day if the move is at short notice.
- Once you have received our quotation you will need to book your move as soon as possible. If you are not sure of your exact removal date please let us know and advise an approximate date. If you are carrying out your own packing, we will supply all packing materials as soon as they are required.
- You will have received an acceptance form with your quotation. Please check the details on the acceptance form and tick the services you require, and if necessary complete the packing materials form. Sign and date these forms and post these back to us together with your payment details.
- Once your acceptance form has been received and your moving date has been confirmed, we will send you a letter detailing your agreed moving plan.